The restriction enzyme cuts in specifc sites on the DNA, for example complementary strands. A and T or C and G. So only with the same enzyme at both the DNA of organisms in places where the complementary base pairing can be cut, is used as the same enzyme enzyme, the DNA will be cut for example. at A and T on both the organisms the opportunity to tie the organisms at these sites via H-bridges as complementary bases. Therefore, it is allowed to bind the two organisms form a transgenic organism.
Why is it important that the same restriction enzyme used to cleave (cut) the DNA of the two organisms used in order to create a transgenic organism?
know better? Leave your answer in the comments!
- Is it unhealthy to go for the cultivation of young people on calorie-restriction diets and cut out certain foods from the diet?
- How long should I wait until my hair cut, if someone else cut just the same?
- How can you cut your childs hair that has cut it themselves?
- As this type of side swept bangs cut?
- What is the best way to cut hair extensions?
- How can I download video files from a Sony camera bloggie be used on a Mac with Final Cut Pro?
- How should I cut my hair for the summer?
- How can I get my hair cut at a salon without taking off any length?